The Morgan Quarterly Planner is a "day-timer type" planning tool totally customized to the permanent placement consultant. It encourages a balanced desk by simulating balanced activity. It visually breaks a recruiter's day into the following components:
1. Contacting existing candidates for job order leads,
2. Following up on those leads,
3. Candidate presentation marketing,
4. Non-candidate marketing presentations,
5. Research and sourcing for names,
6. Arranging send outs on existing searches,
7. Recruiting calls,
8. Preps, debriefs, reference checks and
9. General follow-up.
With this system a recruiter doesn't have to brainstorm what to do next. They only need to start at the top of the planner, fill-in the appropriate names and phone #s of activity. Over 40,000 sold since 1987.