“They only know what you teach them.”
Since 1994, Peter Leffkowitz’s Morgan Methodology has consistently produced more 500K – 1MM dollar billers than any other trainer or training system in the global executive search community. Contrarian. Profitable. Replicable. Retainer, or contract consulting industries. More than 45,000 recruiters and 3,000 owner/managers within the staffing industry have been influenced by his training in either public seminars, in-house invites or have journeyed to his 75 acre Tall Pony Ranch for high impact, close quarter training. Many consider Morgan Methodology to be a major movement in recruitment ideology.
- Watching the crowd and moving in the opposite direction.
- Working slower and deeper to make placements faster.
- Always speaking and strategizing from the perspective of the candidate or clients’ agenda.
- Trusting that greater emphasis on balance and rhythm of activity ensures positive placement results.
- Enforcing time management, not just recommending it.
Almost every single training event that Peter ever does, includes live demonstrations of phone techniques. Company phone numbers being volunteered by the audience randomly. He not only practices what he teaches, but he’ll do it directly in front of you. He is about 100% credibility.
Over two decades, Morgan Methodology has never stopped researching and innovating new techniques – both on the phone and off. Both on the phone, scripting, logic and off the phone web based technology for high-performance learning.