Just got back from the three day 24 hr Business Development training at the ranch and I cannot say enough about Peter’s method. Now that I am back to the office I feel more confident than ever knowing that I really do have a service that beats the competition.
There are several reasons why Morgan training is superior to anything else I have experienced.
1. The ranch is an unbelievable place to really get away from the day to day hustle and focus on improving skills and processes. Cabin in the woods, need I say more?
2. Peter is truly gifted in his ability to read people and customize your training accordingly, while doing the same thing for everyone else in the room.
3. I have heard so many speakers, trainers, training videos etc and they all offer up great ideas to succeed in this business, but Peter has a way of “breaking you” just like he does when training his horses so that everything you have read or learned about in recruiting just makes sense and clicks. I know this is a vague comment, but once you go you will understand what I am trying to say.
4. The little pieces of advice, the materials you get at the training course and the positioning statements he helps you put together are effective. They really help you sound different that the rest of the competition and develop immediate respect from both prospects and candidates.
5. Cindy (Peter’s wife) is the nicest lady ever and she makes unbelievable breakfast cakes and the best margaritas I’ve ever had.
6. BBQ ribs, chicken, sausage and all kinds of other crazy good food. You will be well fed the entire time you are there.
I have already had more action in the 2 days back in the office than I have had in the last month. This is the first time I have felt excited to get back to work on Monday so that I can make some more marketing calls…I will report back in a few months with the actual increase in production, but I’m guessing it’ll be about double.