I tell you…coming to client development and the new recruiter startup were the best decisions I ever made in my professional life. I am using the positioning statement for everything from grocery shopping to negotiating with my husband.
Positioning just works!
Thank you so much for training me and all the other Search professionals on the art of Search. My wording stands out from the pack, and enables confidence even when I don’t know what I am doing. In just the past few days, I have:
• Earned a Director level search in Health Information Management – a challenging role to fill at the moment
• Boldly stated and gotten acceptance of a 30% fee. No haggling or negotiating.
• Gotten no less than 2 referrals from each person I catch on the phone – with the title I am searching for…(a total of 9 high-quality referrals)
• Had 100% return calls from candidates
• Earned good integration with the client; the VP of Revenue Cycle Ops. called me last night to share some information about the hospital and the role.
• Earned exclusivity on the position. He told me flat out that he has received 2 CV’s from outside firms, but he is only looking at mine.
I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!
This Search should be completed by Dec 30th. The VP updated the salary information AGAIN last night, and I can recruit between $88-133K with a little wiggle room to go higher (up to $140). My candidates are falling in the $100-125K range.
I am so impressed by the ease of applying all I have learned. Everything is flowing smoothly thus far.
Thank you for helping to start me the right way. I will be sending the new Consultants we bring on board later in the year to you!!!
Blessings to all of you