“The 3 most important ingredients in high performance sales are genuine interest, real care and stones.”
– Peter Leffkowitz
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT WEBINAR
To create sophisticated, courageous client acquisition skills for both full desk and designated sales staff.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND OUR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM?
This workshop is the natural stepping stone/progression from the 3-day Recruiter Start-Up. At this point, we assume the recruiter has achieved independent recruiting skills and is ready to refine or add the client side of the equation. They now have pride of ownership in the talent they’ve recruited and are ready to package that talent and take it to the market.
For designated Account Managers and front line Sales Staff, this workshop stretches thinking, creates courage, enhances presentation, and puts a very unique spin to existing knowledge. New concepts are installed, role played, and customized to your vertical or niche.
- Blended desk recruiters (working both candidate and client).
- Designated business development staff.
- Owner/Managers that need to regain momentum in new client development.
Note: If an owner has not been exposed to this course, they are required to attend with their student and as a business parent. The material’s originality and contrarian nature suggests that owner supervision is required for follow-up retention. Sending the pups to obedience training without their owner/manager does not mean they will sit, stay or cold call. Non-solo firm owners are gifted a 50% discount.
- Ability to immediately stimulate and capture client attention with unique positioning statements.
- Be polished in the intake of a direct hire or contract search assignment, shocking the client with credible questioning.
- Learn the most effective client “dating process” for large key account development.
- The fear of selling will dissolve.
- Students will be drilled in POP Marketing techniques (Placement on Purpose: taking the rock star to market)
- Client visit etiquette/technique.
In Morgan Methodology, we have proven that stumbling upon a client produces only 60% of a recruiters’ potential. The other 40% that most won’t realize, comes from pre-meditated targeted penetration and a standardized dating process that is teachable to all, not just our sales “naturals.”
With due respect, most trainers in our industry cannot fill a solid day with business development training content. Peter’s three days on this one subject of business development is unheard of. Why? Because most trainers teach “marketing tidbits,” not a fully constructed system of market penetration. They teach from their personal high performance experience. “Here’s what I did to get inside.” Or, “This usually works when I run into that situation.”
An owner cannot grow a company they eventually can step away from, replicate or cash out of, when it’s patterned after a big billers’ personal magnetism.
There must be a system of steps and methods that can be counted on by non-naturals that will still produce acceptable results to the core of a team. And most important, it must be culturally transferable.
24 Hours of Business Development: A client building system you learn, you teach, you keep and you pass down.
Your staff will be engaged in live training with Peter Leffkowitz via Zoom for three days: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Training will begin at 9:00am CST and end at 5:00pm CST, which includes a 1-hour lunch break and a fair amount of breaks.
1-4 participants. 2500.00
5-9 participants. 4000.00
10-14 participants 5000.00
Owners are free when accompanying staff.
Check out dates, or read opinions.