“Every 2 years, a 360-desk recruiter (working both sides) begins to cut corners, dilute the technique that made them successful, and gets ‘stuck’ in neutral. If this recruiter does not get reignited… he/she will eventually go backwards taking rookies with them.”
So here’s what you do: Shock them back into action for 3 full days.
- Send them to the Ranch. You’ll put them in a “what the hell?” mode. That’s exactly where you want their heads. Open. Unfamiliar. Neurons on end. And totally out of their office box. Then, they are going to get hit with Leffkowitz technique and phraseology coming out of a ¾ of a million dollar recruiters mouth. Guaranteed or it’s free, provided the boss is there to audit.
- Give them two days of hard non-LinkedIn, creative sourcing techniques, cold call recruiting scripts they, nor their candidates, have ever heard before and an “InnerView” process that creates Gorilla Glue candidate exclusivity with zero surprises out of non-job board, definitively higher quality candidates.
- Finish them off with one full day of hard hitting, we mean really hard hitting, new client development and candidate presentation marketing calls. Powerful opening statements that dissolve the, “I get calls like this from people like you, all the time” response. A newly invented format for the taking of a job order, technically so strong that HR passes us on to…..hello… the hiring manager. Recruiters will shred old school style resumes that are replaced them with classy, creative, digital presentations employers have never seen…..and BOOM! you have your totally reignited, leave-me-alone-and-let-me-work, recruiter back again.
This program is the candle under someone’s…..
1-4 participants. 2500.00
5-9 participants. 4000.00
10+ participants 5000.00
Owners are free when accompanying staff.
Includes 3 days of direct training with Peter Leffkowitz, Live!
Check out dates.
Session 1: Wednesday, January 18th, 2023
11:30am – 2:00pm CST
Hiring: (Surprise-Free) Temp Rainmakers
- -Peter’s unique “Innerview™” format is aggressive and mirrors the stones, resilience, and creative push-back needed to pursue new clients, break up exclusives, and close with confidence.
- -History has proven which 2 industries and what titles the crushers came from. That’s where you’ll post.
- -These ready-to-use posts are “bait & switches” from those 2 industries, triggering applicant interest and respect for your creativity.
- -Plus: Peter will share a BD bonus plan based on activity, not simply GP or margin, producing a consistent rhythm in client acquisition
Session 2: Thursday, January 19th, 2023
11:30am – 2:00pm CST
Writing (Unique) Temp Job Posts
That bring Shock and Awe-pply.
That stops the “I didn’t read it” non-qualified, Click-apply, click-apply, click-apply, drama-filled desperados.
- Learn to attract higher-quality light industrial and skilled-labor apps willing to tell you their strongest core skills and preferences, before you ruin it by simply “filling slots”.
- Consider replacing the way your temp recruiters have done things by trying a contrarian approach that’s totally working in the real world… right outside your 4 walls.
- Learn how to build a semi-permanent and loyal team of low-drama temps that see your company as their company, instead of your recruiters spending 80% of their time hunting down replacements.
You CAN be a temporary firm ANDa permanent place to work.Or…You can also… Keep doing it your way and keep whining,“There’s just no people out there.”
“The 3 most important ingredients in high performance sales are genuine interest, real care and stones.”
– Peter Leffkowitz
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT WEBINAR
To create sophisticated, courageous client acquisition skills for both full desk and designated sales staff.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND OUR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM?
This workshop is the natural stepping stone/progression from the 3-day Recruiter Start-Up. At this point, we assume the recruiter has achieved independent recruiting skills and is ready to refine or add the client side of the equation. They now have pride of ownership in the talent they’ve recruited and are ready to package that talent and take it to the market.
For designated Account Managers and front line Sales Staff, this workshop stretches thinking, creates courage, enhances presentation, and puts a very unique spin to existing knowledge. New concepts are installed, role played, and customized to your vertical or niche.
- Blended desk recruiters (working both candidate and client).
- Designated business development staff.
- Owner/Managers that need to regain momentum in new client development.
Note: If an owner has not been exposed to this course, they are required to attend with their student and as a business parent. The material’s originality and contrarian nature suggests that owner supervision is required for follow-up retention. Sending the pups to obedience training without their owner/manager does not mean they will sit, stay or cold call. Non-solo firm owners are gifted a 50% discount.
- Ability to immediately stimulate and capture client attention with unique positioning statements.
- Be polished in the intake of a direct hire or contract search assignment, shocking the client with credible questioning.
- Learn the most effective client “dating process” for large key account development.
- The fear of selling will dissolve.
- Students will be drilled in POP Marketing techniques (Placement on Purpose: taking the rock star to market)
- Client visit etiquette/technique.
In Morgan Methodology, we have proven that stumbling upon a client produces only 60% of a recruiters’ potential. The other 40% that most won’t realize, comes from pre-meditated targeted penetration and a standardized dating process that is teachable to all, not just our sales “naturals.”
With due respect, most trainers in our industry cannot fill a solid day with business development training content. Peter’s three days on this one subject of business development is unheard of. Why? Because most trainers teach “marketing tidbits,” not a fully constructed system of market penetration. They teach from their personal high performance experience. “Here’s what I did to get inside.” Or, “This usually works when I run into that situation.”
An owner cannot grow a company they eventually can step away from, replicate or cash out of, when it’s patterned after a big billers’ personal magnetism.
There must be a system of steps and methods that can be counted on by non-naturals that will still produce acceptable results to the core of a team. And most important, it must be culturally transferable.
24 Hours of Business Development: A client building system you learn, you teach, you keep and you pass down.
$2500.00 U.S. per office Includes 3 days of direct training with Peter Leffkowitz, Live!