How about gathering around a big screen and taking a 6-figure lunch break?
Everything Leffkowitz does is out-front.
- In the early 90’s, when a few trainers were doing overhead projector lectures at rubber-chicken lunches in suburban restaurants, Peter was hitting the road 40 times per year, making live calls and working a desk, demonstrating call technique in front of 2-300 recruiters.
- In the early 2000’s, when a handful of his students followed in his footsteps, training on the seminar circuit, once again, Peter was out front opening a 75-acre recruiter retreat with log cabin schoolrooms; mentoring 1,200 students per year, in 3-day immersion workshops.
- In 2016, after ten years of observing the lack of personal engagement in recruiter webinars (the low energy in participants and zero verbal technique taught), a light bulb went on again… ENTER THE MORGINAR™: 3-two hour lunch and learn sessions.
What is a “Morginar”™?
- A recorded alternative option for learning best condensed take-aways of Morgan Methodology taught in his 3-day workshops at his ranch, WITHOUT LEAVING THE OFFICE, and all for a fraction of the price.
- You will still experience Peter, recorded live, making real demo calls, putting healthy pressure on students, taking time to role play and handing out homework.
- Heavy concentration on building the confidence and courage in verbal delivery while reducing the tendency to hide behind email.
The Client Side: Biz Dev, Cold Calling, MPC’ing, Taking the Search Assignment.
Read the lesson plan.
To purchase, choose between:
- Individual “Morginars”™ : $449.00 (entire staff per office.)
- 5-Course Bundle: $1350.00 (entire staff per office)
Pay for 3, get all 5 “Morginars”™
- 100% recommended for brand new recruiters or senior recruiters who are “stuck or frozen” in billings and need a fresh perspective.
- 100% recommended for new staffing industry owners NOT looking to bloody their noses on their way to a successful start-up.
Or, call to order:
Q: Can Peter customize a live “Morginar”™ for my office?
A: Absolutely. He does it all the time. The sessions are usually the same day of the week
spread out over 3 weeks, to allow for implementation, homework and feedback.
Pricing: Determined after full conference call evaluation.