Biz Dev, Cold-Calling, MCP’ing & Taking the Search
Recruiters walk away from these 3 pre-recorded sessions with:
- The ability to immediately stimulate and capture client attention with unique positioning statements. New words, new logic, new respect, all in the 1st 90 seconds of a call.
- Being polished in the interactive intake of a direct hire or contract search assignment, shocking hiring managers with credible questions, incapable of being answered by HR.
- Dissolving the fear of selling.
- Being drilled in POP Marketing Techniques (Placement on Purpose: taking rock-stars to the market)
- Learning to impressively and uniquely package a candidate “assessment”, vs. a resume.
- Investment: $449.00 (Entire staff/per office.)
Owner Caution: To get the strongest return from this session, this lesson plan should be implemented immediately, using the free digital Search Intake form and any of the materials provided.
Each session builds onto the material offered in the previous session. Peter does not recommend having a recruiter skip a session without catching up with the recording of the previous session.
Or, call to order:
Owners, why everyone around one screen?
- Having the entire group learn new technique as a group, produces discussion, group buy-in and ensures everyone stays accountable for the investment made.
- Peter’s methodology and presentation style always fires recruiters up, produce high 5’s and friendly competition for who will implement first.
- It allows an owner/manager to role play, post-session and to have an actual implementation kick off date to benchmark against past performance.
- Getting everyone in “sync” at the same time, produces multiple victories at the same time. That’s some powerful ju-ju right there.
He always finds new technique.
Put your office in Peters hands during lunch once a week, for 3 weeks and see what happens. For the last 30 years Morgan Methodology has turned out more 500k billers than any other training system. Trust history, trust Morgan Methodology, trust Peter. The recruiters who have been through the elongated version of this at his Tall Pony Ranch, swear by it. You have rain to make. Peter’s got this.