Detailed Preps, Debriefs, No Surprises, and Predictable Closing.
The reality is: matching the technically fit candidate to a well-defined job IS THE EASY PART.
The hard part is making sure the “fish net” that surrounds the deal is small tight netting, not large enough to let a candidate or client fall through.
How do we ensure the net is tight?
- Re-testing: “pain points or wounds” of both candidate and client.
- Prepping: Both candidate and client are prepped with so much valid detail that their interview together is a “confirmation of fact” – NOT a discovery of fact.
- Debriefing: “So how’d it go? Did they bring up money?” Uh, hell no.
They have 20 questions within 5 subjects. Technical match, challenge, skill expansion, people/culture compatibility, compensation…plus all the little stuff.
- Negotiation: Learning to balance positives with negatives. Take away’s and bluffing. Fee shenanigans. Uncover hidden agendas. Handling HR intervention.
- Closing: Timing, remaining cool, slowing things down, asking for speed, demanding decisiveness, having the courage to walk away.
- Investment: $449.00 (Entire staff/per office.)
Peter believes the lack of following all the steps within the “Interior of the Deal” is the root of most well matched deals blowing up.
This pre-recorded “Morginar”™, provided the other “Morginar”™ subjects have been learned, is the absolute glue that can literally double billings. It is not a rookie program. Be patient.
Note: This program has the greatest effect on recruiters with a minimum of 5 placements under their belt.
Or, call to order:
Owners, why everyone around one screen?
- Having the entire group learn new technique as a group produces discussion, group buy-in, and ensures everyone stays accountable for the investment made.
- Peter’s methodology and presentation style always fires recruiters up, produces high 5’s and friendly competition regarding who will implement first.
- It allows an owner/manager to role-play post-session, and to have an actual implementation kick-off date to benchmark against past performance.
- Getting everyone in “sync” at the same time produces multiple victories at the same time. That’s some powerful ju-ju right there.
He always finds new technique.
Put your office in Peter’s hands during lunch once a week for 3 weeks and see what happens. For the last 30 years, Morgan Methodology has turned out more 500k billers than any other training system. Trust history, trust Morgan Methodology, trust Peter. The recruiters who have been through the 3 day elongated version of this his Tall Pony Ranch swear by it. You have rain to make. Peter’s got this.