Cold Call Recruiting: Getting off the keyboards and on the phone.
Recruiters walk away from these 3 pre-recorded sessions with:
- Exposure to noticeably higher quality performance candidates.
- Exposure to candidates that have not be soured and over-fished through InMails.
- Skills in the lost art of telesourcing. Because the average Millennial won’t do it, it has become highly effective for those who attempt it.
- Courage to deliver verbal phone skills to intellectually demonstrate an immediate difference in a higher class of recruiter.
- The ability to deliver a unique and meaningful cold recruiting call, showing genuine interest in candidate wish list without the cheesy pitching of a job.
- No more damn surprises. Recruiters will not be fooled by the “Hey-I-always-keep-my-ears-open”, tire-kicking, time-wasting, non-candidates.
- The ability to set expectations and give candidate homework in prep for the upcoming InnerView™ with their recruiter.
- Investment: $449.00 (Entire staff/per office.)
Owner Caution: To get the strongest return from each session, each lesson plan should be implemented immediately using any of the materials provided in the session (forms, checklists, scripting, etc.).
Or, call to order:
Owners, why everyone around one screen?
- Having the entire group learn new technique as a group produces discussion, group buy-in, and ensures everyone stays accountable for the investment made.
- Peter’s methodology and presentation style always fires recruiters up, produces high 5’s and friendly competition regarding who will implement first.
- It allows an owner/manager to role-play post-session, and to have an actual implementation kick-off date to benchmark against past performance.
- Getting everyone in “sync” at the same time produces multiple victories at the same time. That’s some powerful ju-ju right there.
He always finds new technique.
Put your office in Peter’s hands during lunch once a week for 3 weeks and see what happens. For the last 30 years, Morgan Methodology has turned out more 500k billers than any other training system. Trust history, trust Morgan Methodology, trust Peter. The recruiters who have been through the 3 day elongated version of this at his Tall Pony Ranch swear by it. You have rain to make. Peter’s got this.