Cold Call Recruiting: Getting off the boards and on the phone.
Event: A 3-series Live Morginar™ during lunch
When: Session 1: January 16, 2018 @ 11:30am – 1:00pm CST
. .Session 2: January 23, 2018 @ 11:30am – 1:00pm CST
. .Session 3: January 30, 2018 @ 11:30am – 1:00pm CST
Who: Total office around 1 screen with live video cam. (Multiple offices, call for pricing)
. .Strongly recommend owner/manager participation.
Tuition: Single: $995.00 / all 3 live sessions
. .Bundle: call for info
Recruiters walk away from these 3 sessions with:
- Exposure to noticeably higher quality performance candidates.
- Exposure to candidates that have not be soured and over-fished through Inmails.
- Skills in the lost art of tele-sourcing. The average Millennial won’t do it, making it highly effective once again.
- Some very “Coolean™Strings”, that 95% of recruiters have never been exposed to.
- Courage to deliver verbal phone skills to intellectually demonstrate an immediate difference in a higher class of recruiter.
- The ability to deliver a unique and meaningful cold recruiting call, showing genuine interest and care without the cheesy pitching of a job.
- No more damn surprises. Recruiters will not be fooled by the “Hey-I-always keep-my-ears-open”, tire kicking, time wasting, non-candidates.
- The ability to set expectations and give candidate homework in prep for the upcoming Innerview™ with their recruiter.
Owner Caution: To get the strongest return from each session, each lesson plan should be implemented immediately using any of the materials provided in the session ( forms, checklists, scripting, etc.).
Each session builds onto the material offered in the previous session. Do not have a recruiter skip a session without catching up with the recording of the previous session. Each session comes at a pace that insures buy-in and zero recruiter push back, the result of immediate gratification from the previous session.
Owners, why everyone around one screen?
- Having the entire group learn new technique as a group, produces discussion, group buy-in and ensures everyone stays accountable for the investment made.
- Peter’s methodology and presentation style always fires recruiters up, produce high 5’s and friendly competition for who will implement first.
- It allows an owner/manager to role play, post-session and to have an actual implementation kick off date to benchmark against past performance.
- Getting everyone in “sync” at the same time, produces multiple victories at the same time. That’s some powerful ju-ju right there.
He always finds new technique.
Put your office in Peters hands during lunch once a week, for 3 weeks and see what happens. For the last 30 years Morgan Methodology has turned out more 500k billers than any other training system. Trust history, trust Morgan Methodology, trust Peter. The recruiters who have been through the elongated version of this at the ranch, swear by it. You have rain to make. Peter’s got this.