Morgan Consulting Group’s flagship program. Every month since 1996. It is the root philosophy from which Morgan Methodology stems. It is strongly recommended as your first exposure and foundation in the journey to high performance.
Recruiter Training Courses that are more Comprehensive, more Demanding, and Non-Excuse Oriented.
Program Objective: This course is all about the candidate side. Until a recruiter or biz dev staffer understands the difference between knowing where and how to find passive candidate excellence vs. job board mediocrity, there is no sense teaching them to sell.
Tele-sourcing, “innerviewing™”, cold call recruiting and unique positioning, this 3 day immersion statistically adds 35-50% higher annual billings to an experienced recruiter or stimulates a minimum of 225K in first year billings to a newly hired recruiter.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Management: You cannot send the pup to obedience training and expect performance without learning the commands. Being on the same page is critical. Owner/Manager attendance is mandatory on initial exposure to Morgan Methodology. Owner/Managers attend at half price with their staff.
Recruiters: All levels. Rookies, Seniors needing new ideas, and Rock Stars who are stuck or leveled out.
Sales/Account Managers: Selling the differentiators of your firm’s recruiting technique must be understood first hand to effectively sell against the competition.
Why, attend our Recruiter Training Courses?
One cannot find a more comprehensive, more demanding, non-excuse oriented training workshop for all staff. Since 1996, the world’s leaders in search and contract staffing have sent their most promising investment grade players to Morgan Consulting Groups’ three day recruiter training for high performance imprinting. Business development specialists learn the unique complexities of how their recruiting team operates, enabling them to sell the process that attracts higher quality candidates without the fluff.
Newbies get started right. Not in a cubicle with John, the senior recruiter, that has been around for seven years. John knows how to service existing clients, not teach. Not with 45 other rookies in a lecture hall setting, checking out the cute recruiter in row two. If you are looking to save money on training, that’s your call. However, if you are looking to make money, class size is small enough that no one can hide from Peter or his Morgan trainers. We punch hard and hug hard. Everyone comes out with muscles.
- The ability to tele-source high performance employed candidates without the use of job boards.
- The ability to deliver a skillful, unique, and meaningful cold recruiting call, showing genuine interest and care regarding a candidate’s career aspirations.
- The ability to conduct a relationship building Innerview™ with qualified candidates resulting in a team effort to achieve the goals described by the candidate. The Morgan Innerview™ has been touted as the most effective data gathering, trust building tool in the industry.
- A time management process guaranteed, if enforced, to add 40% higher levels of activity (Apps/JOs/SOs), to a recruiters’ month.
- The ability to use phraseology creating a unique opening positioning statement resulting in high levels of credibility and distinction from competition.
- Real-time phone conversations and critiquing by Peter Leffkowitz, resulting in appointments set upon return.
- Peter provides post training “report cards” on each student to their Owner/Manager.
IT’S PRIVATE SCHOOL
At Morgan, we have proven you cannot raise a high performance recruiter with a 40:1 student to teacher ratio. Instead, try a log cabin full of gifted serious kids. Thrice as expensive, meticulous in lesson plan coverage and multiple times deeper retention when they come home.
HOW IT UNFOLDS
Your recruiter typically arrives on a Sunday afternoon. That evening they meet their peers and Peter at an Icebreaker at their hotel.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8AM: Students are picked up and transported to Morgan Consulting Groups Tall Pony Ranch. They will settle into a log cabin in the woods, naked of cell phones and watches. They will study, eat, study and eat.
They will be issued their cell phones at designated times, to practice and polish techniques before returning to their offices. In most cases, they will have developed live activity to follow up on return. Real candidates, real placement potential.
Their evenings will alternate between homework and fun. They can fish on our lake, trail ride with Peter, drive our cattle, hike our trails or enjoy a margarita while porch rockin’.
As an owner, when you open your training “package” three days later, you will be very impressed with the gift in which you have invested.
1,800.00 USD per student (max of 4 students per company) includes three days of direct training with Peter Leffkowitz, ground transport, most meals, and ranch recreation.
If you want to build champions, you must train them like champions.