LEVEL 2 TRAINING: 24 HOURS OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (3 day event)
To create sophisticated, well versed and courageous client acquisition oriented recruiters and designated sales staff.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is the natural stepping stone/progression from the 2 Day Recruiter Marathon. It takes the second day of 2 Day Recruiter Marathon (client development) and stretches, adds and enhances it , into a 3 day process that insures that technique is installed, role played and customized to your vertical or niche. Even new comers to Morgan methodology will assimilate very quickly if they are in need of biz dev/marketing enhancement.
- Blended desk recruiters (working both candidate and client).
- Designated business development staff.
- Ability to uniquely package service offerings creating noticeable positioning against competitors.
- Quality control in JO selection.
- Understanding the client “dating process” for large key account development.
- Practiced in the taking of deep and thorough job specs.
- Candidate marketing skills.
- Client visit etiquette/technique.
pre-med-i-tat-ed (adj.) Characterized by deliberate purpose, previous consideration, and some degree of planning.
Most clients are accidents. A cold call is made from a database list, the timing is right, there is enough rapport, and bingo, we get a shot at an opening alongside 1 or 2 other shops. We make the placement…..we get another shot. And so it goes. A client is stumbled upon.
At Morgan Consulting, we believe that stumbling upon a client produces only 60% of a recruiters’ potential. The other 40%, that most won’t realize, comes from pre-meditated targeted penetration and a standardized dating process that is teachable to all, not just our sales “naturals”.
Most coaches in our industry cannot fill up a solid day with business development training content. Three days on this one subject of business development is unheard of.
Because most trainers teach “marketing tidbits”, not a fully constructed system of market penetration. They teach from their personal high performance experience. “Here’s what I do to get inside”. Or, “This usually works when I run into that situation.”
Sorry, but an owner cannot grow a company they eventually can step away from, replicate or cash out of, when it’s patterned after a big billers’ personal magnetism.
There must be a system of steps and methods that can be counted on by non- “naturals” that will still produce acceptable results to the core of a team. And, it must be transferable.
The 24 Hours of Business Development Marathon: A client building system you learn, you teach, you keep and you pass down.
Limited seating, 12 students max.
This 3-day workshop begins with “people reading” fundamentals of NLP selling techniques and progresses through short-term daily marketing all the way into the sophisticated world of strategically capturing the big white elephant. On purpose.
- Selling through questioning
- Pegging and mirroring speech and thought modalities
- Testing seriousness in client commitment
- Going deep into your candidate, gets you deep into your client
- Getting new position leads directly from the candidate
- Reference checks as a marketing tool
- Low-supply, High-demand candidate presentation marketing role-plays
- Selecting your targeted companies
- Working the system, systematically
- The most attention grabbing non-resume, resume
- The taking of the Job Order
- Pre-meditated long-term client development
- The finest client on-site visit
- Closure….. Closure…. Closure
As always, Peter Leffkowitz (or any Morgan trainer) will spend almost an hour demonstrating real-time phone calls with audience supplied phone numbers.
$1800.00 U.S. per student (max 4 students per company). Includes 3 days of direct training with Peter Leffkowitz, ground transportation, all meals and ranch recreation.
REGISTER NOW BY:
Phone – 816-858-7611
Fax – 816-858-7614
E-mail – Isadora at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Cancellations from registration until 3 weeks prior to program date are 75% refundable with a 25% cancellation fee.
*Cancellations within 3 weeks of program date are 50% refundable with a 50% cancellation fee.
*NO SHOWS / NO NOTICE are Non-refundable.