“To step away from day to day involvement, you must:
1. Build a replicable system of activity standards
2. Have the strength to let them make mistakes without always being saved.”
Imagine walking into a roomful of staffing firm owners and managers who all recognize the variance between where their company is now and where they envision their company tomorrow. Owners tough and emotionally secure enough to allow Peter to identify and confront their managerial “holes” and to spend 2 days filling those holes. They are ready to share and literally push their level of income up, while pulling their stress levels down. The most common response to this workshop is, “Why didn’t I do this earlier?”
In true Leffkowitz-style, Peter has no fear in molding owners and managers to be effective leaders, role models and teachers within their organizations. All he asks is that participants adhere to brutal honesty and match his energy level, which may catch you off guard at times. He can peel the onion back until the root holding one back is revealed. Then he puts you to work.
Though his techniques have created the highest per desk averages in North American search firms, the real schooling begins by learning from each other. It starts with an ice breaker at the Embassy Suites in Kansas City on the first night, where the group discovers each other’s motives, expectations and challenges — and Peter listens and listens…and listens. This is high level training for serious owners.
HOW IT UNFOLDS
Day one starts with a hearty buffet breakfast followed by an intense overview of the program. Peter then takes the owners and managers through step one in the development of any recruiting business — recruiting the recruiter — one of those intricate details that we should be incredible at, but we’re not. Ironically, it’s because owners rarely direct their energy into interviewing for “soft skills”, which just so happens to be, the hard skill of a recruiter.
More internal hiring takeaways:
- Where to find high performance recruiters (guaranteed you’ll be surprised)
- What instinctive skills make a good recruiter (people reading skills mean anything to you?)
- Morgan’s strategy of recruiting the recruiter.
- Interviewing prospective recruiters through conversational tests they have no idea they are taking.
Day one class ends with a totally eye-opening revelation about very familiar classic compensation plans that dissolve motivation vs. the Morgan Trilogy comp plan, which stimulates consistency of activity rhythm and lowers payroll percentages as production gets stronger.
As the first day of hard work nears an end, the group sets off for an adventurous evening of play at Peter’s Tall Pony Ranch, a 75 acre working ranch with working draft horses and mules, handmade authentic Amish-built log cabins and bass ponds. Everyone finds their sense of adventure on a horse-drawn hay ride or a gentle trail horse, with Peter leading you through a ride of a lifetime on challenging trails before settling down to a mouthwatering ranch BBQ, complete with Chef Cindy’s homemade salsa & chips, Cajun shrimp, award winning Margaritas and an array of smoked meats that would make Bobby Flay jealous.
100 PERCENT COMMITMENT
Day two begins early with a packed agenda, including:
- Setting Activity goals for staff in number of new candidates, searches and sendouts.
- Tracking performance metrics and turning observations into corrective lesson plans.
- Integrating the “Morgan Quad” business model. Who reports to who? Moving up the ladder.
- Rookie’s first five days of life-training model. Testing allergies for a no surprises hire.
With more than 2,700 staffing firm clients globally, Peter’s systems put defined expectations in the forefront, so owners can eventually back away from the heavy lifting. Running a desk is an awesome place to begin your practice but a lousy place to be stuck. We all had much larger dreams that realistically can be fulfilled. For realistic freedom, you need a system that replicates. That’s exactly what Morgan Methodology is all about.
You are in a log cabin in the middle of an oak forest. In this tactile environment, you can’t help but be inspired by the importance of getting to the root of challenges in work ethic, activity levels and your own management skills.
- Owner managers walk away totally energized and packed full with the desire to break free of the old and begin fresh.
- They not only know the new processes to implement but how to sell it and get buy-in from senior staff.
- Management stops being the bad guys and the “system” sets the standards. The manager becomes the good guy helping staff to max the system.
- Hiring errors are dramatically reduced. There is a checklist, and conversational test and proven criteria of backgrounds that work well and succeed.
- You are issued a training road map to follow.
- The minute you sign up, Peter and faculty have your back. 24/7.
The Morgan Management Clinic: Hands down the strongest ROI an owner/manager can ever receive.
2 day 2850.00 / 3 day 3250.00 USD per Owner/Manager, includes 2/3 days of direct training with Peter Leffkowitz, ground transportation, all meals and ranch recreation.
Check out dates, or read opinions.