Sourcing and Cold Call Recruiting: Getting off the boards and on the phone.
Session 1: January 22, 2018 Session 2: January 29, 2018 Session 3: February 5, 2018
Recruiters walk away from these 3 sessions with:
- Exposure to noticeably higher quality performance candidates.
- Exposure to candidates that have not be soured and over-fished through Inmails.
- Skills in the lost art of tele-sourcing. The average Millennial won’t do it, making it highly effective once again.
- Some very “Coolean™Strings”, that 95% of recruiters have never been exposed to.
- Courage to deliver verbal phone skills to intellectually demonstrate an immediate difference in a higher class of recruiter.
- The ability to deliver a unique and meaningful cold recruiting call, showing genuine interest and care without the cheesy pitching of a job.
- No more damn surprises. Recruiters will not be fooled by the “Hey-I-always keep-my-ears-open”, tire kicking, time wasting, non-candidates.
- The ability to set expectations and give candidate homework in prep for the upcoming Innerview™ with their recruiter.
Owner Caution: To get the strongest return from each session, each lesson plan should be implemented immediately using any of the materials provided in the session ( forms, checklists, scripting, etc.).
Each session builds onto the material offered in the previous session. Do not have a recruiter skip a session without catching up with the recording of the previous session. Each session comes at a pace that insures buy-in and zero recruiter push back, the result of immediate gratification from the previous session.