Interior of the Deal: Preps, Debriefs, Surprises, and Closing.
Session 1: May 31, 2018 Session 2: June 7, 2018, Session 3: June 14, 2018 Session 4: June 21, 2018
- Re-qualifying the qualified. Testing the truth in motivation.
- Judging potential for white lies.
- Uncover body language and speech patterns leading to surprises.
- Well prepped candidates and clients lead to deals. Learn the preps.
- Learn in-depth debriefing techniques to establish the future game plan.
- Trial closure and negotiation with backbone.
Even a blind monkey with a great script can open a deal…but try to fake your way through the inside of a placement process and you are someone’s dinner.
Owners, Managers, and all staff who have a minimum of 10 deals under their belt. The more seasoning one has, the greater the “aha” moments. Being slapped in business can make for a good blocker. This program is not recommended for new recruiters or new business developers. This program content can hold up on its own, but is so much more effective when taken after Recruiter Start-Up and Morgan Method Client Development classes.
In tight markets, when searches are hard to come by, losing one to sloppy technique is devastating. In up markets, when roles are plentiful and candidates are sparse, impressing the client with tight, reliable, surprise-free flow, insures repeat business.