The Client Side: Biz Dev, Cold-Calling, MPC’ing, Taking the Search
Session 1: April 12, 2018 Session 2: April 19, 2018 Session 3: April 26, 2018
Recruiters walk away from these 3 sessions with:
- The ability to immediately stimulate and capture client attention with unique positioning statements.
- Being polished in the intake of a direct hire or contract search assignment, shocking with credible questioning.
- Dissolving the fear of selling.
- Being drilled in POP Marketing Techniques (Placement on Purpose: taking rock-stars to the market)
- Learning to package a candidate assessment.
Owner Caution: To get the strongest return from each session, each lesson plan should be implemented immediately using any of the materials provided in the session (forms, checklists, scripting, etc.).
Each session builds onto the material offered in the previous session. Do not have a recruiter skip a session without catching up with the recording of the previous session. Each session comes at a pace that insures buy-in and zero recruiter push back, the result of immediate gratification from the previous session.
Owners, why everyone around one screen?
- Having the entire group learn new technique as a group, produces discussion, group buy-in and ensures everyone stays accountable for the investment made.
- Peter’s methodology and presentation style always fires recruiters up, produce high 5’s and friendly competition for who will implement first.
- It allows an owner/manager to role play, post-session and to have an actual implementation kick off date to benchmark against past performance.
- Getting everyone in “sync” at the same time, produces multiple victories at the same time. That’s some powerful ju-ju right there.