Audio CD: World Class Marketing
Want a treat? Take a journey all the way back to the mid 80’s and listen to one of Peter’s first live training sessions. Taped during the height of good times in a severely candidate short market, hear how some things never change philosophically. Right off a desk, unpolished and working from his heart, there are timeless gems in this audio that can still charge your marketing skills. Enjoy.
Peter’s raw energy comes through this content rich audio training set which imprints new consultants with an extremely positive association to the toughest subject for owners to teach: Marketing/Client Development. In an 80’s archived live training session with Peter, recruiters learned:
- How to transform from candidate driven pitches to client driven sophistication.
- How to deliver four unique first call marketing introductions.
- How to research which companies to call.
- How to select your most placeable candidate (MPC) to market.
- How to extract marketable traits and ensure control.
- How to present the exceptional candidate.
- How to do non-candidate marketing presentations.
- The use of reference checks as a marketing tool.
- How to set exploratory sendouts where no openings exist.
Come hear just how little, core principles of successful marketing have changed.
3 CD series, 2:40 minutes.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 5.5 × 1.0 in|