Morgan Method Digital Forms Kit
Peter Leffkowitz is known industry-wide for creating forms mandatory for pulling consistent data from clients that identifies and reduces surprises throughout the deal. He does so in a fashion that beautifully encourages honest answers by wordsmithing the questions in easy to deliver scripting directly on the form. From a recruiters’ very first candidate “Inner View™” to the new BDM’s first Job Order/Search “intake”, Morgan forms do not allow inefficiency from inexperience, or shortcutting from seasoned complacency. Keeping to the form delivers the uniqueness, the quality, and the depth that is sought after and commented on by both the candidate and the client. It is the start to building justification for full fee.
Formatted in “WORD”, it is easily customized and attached as one would a resume or a job description into any ATS.
- The Candidate Interview™ Profile is broken down into 4 sections:
- A tension easing “Greet”
- Skills Assessment breakdown of functionality and “stand out” questions
- The critical Candidate Wishlist
- Control Section (Rules of Candidate Engagement)
- The Search Assignment Intake is broken down into 5 sections:
- Assertively digging into Urgency/Pain if not filled
- Position placement within Org Chart
- Role Functionality broken into %s of importance
- Acceptable Interview Process?
- Fee (non) negotiation
- The Reference Check:
Trust us. Simply the most client-engaging, honesty-producing, unique and stimulating set of questions that more times than not, can result in a new client.